Monday, August 28, 2017

Competitive Bodybuilder Theodore Brown

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



Theodore Brown is a competitive Bodybuilder who has earned
everything great that will be coming to him. A hardworking military guy
who is letting us in on his story to help us grow and learn that hard work, dedication and forgiveness is at the core of who he is. This weekend in Pittsburgh Brown will complete at the 2017 IFBB NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS.


                                        


 




How did you become a bodybuilder?


Growing up my father had a gym in the basement. Every night I remember going downstairs and watching him do bicep curls as he listened to The Beach Boys, Wayne Chung, and Bruce Springsteen. Seeing my father's developed body at that young age I thought he was some kind of superhero. I knew right away that I wanted to be a bodybuilder. He was my hero and I wanted to be just like him. My father was also a competitive bodybuilder back in the seventies and eighties. My older brother Phil is also a bodybuilder Who does not compete anymore, but still loves the sport and supports me comes to all my competitions


                                             Who is your role model?

                



Ok Time to get real for a second. Although my father was my idol, he wasn't perfect, and he 
had his demons. He was an alcoholic and an addict, and as a result, he was very abusive to me mentally and physically. Bodybuilding became my escape. I built my body so I can fight back l
and back then that was pretty normal. Don't misunderstand, I love my Dad, but my reasoning in 



telling you this is because maybe there is someone out there going through something similar, it's important to talk about, and for people to know they aren't alone. At the age of 17 I joined the military to escape everything I was going through and to possibly point my life in a different direction. I joined the United States Coast Guard and became a search and rescue swimmer. After all my abuse all I wanted to do was help people.

  After joining the military at 17 I picked up my 1st set of weights and began my bodybuilding career I entered my 1st bodybuilding competition at the age of 19. The military afforded me the opportunity to learn great discipline, and bodybuilding allowed me to continue a life of discipline after my service. I have been competitive bodybuilding now for the past 17 years, and my father, after everything, never missed a single competition


  Last week leading into "peak week" going in to USA's nationals las Vegas, I lost my father... Thankfully I got to be with him when he passed. At his bedside, I asked him if he wanted me to continue on and do the competition. He squeezed my hand and I knew that that was what he would do.... he passed moments later. So dealt with my emotions as best I could and in the following days I packed my bags and flew to Las Vegas to compete. With a heavy heart I took stage against 30 plus national competitors From coast to coast and ranked top 10 in the Nation. 
I truly believe he was with me every step of my journey. I know I didn't do it alone. Were it not for my coach Twan Chacon, my fellow competitors, my friends and family from Beneath the Bar training center, I would never have made it through this competition. I am extremely blessed with the best support I could ever ask for.


                        What is your best overall body work out?

                  





OK switching gears, my best overall body workout would have to be quad/Hamstring day. To me legs is the most satisfying body-part you can train it grows the fastest and I can always walk/Crawl away satisfied Knowing you've done a hard session.



                                





              What does a typical day of meals look like?
My typical day is a wake up at 4am, watch the sunrise and get my morning prayers in. Doing my fasting cardio at 5:00 a.m. Meal one at 6. I'm at the gym at 9 o'clock training clients until 11am. Meal 2 And then I train myself usually from 12pm to 3pm that includes a posing practice And a second round of cardio. Meal 3 follows my training than im off for the day usually 
spending time with my German Shepard, Enjoying the smaller things in life.
                              

                         

       What supplements would you say are the most effective?

 The best supplements that I found Would-be BPI's branch chain amino-acid . I'm also very 
fond of animal stacks animal pak multi vitamin minerals. As far as whey proteins Optimum Nutrition and Muscle Tech are 2 of my favorites.
  
                         
                    
                                         Tell us 3 interesting facts about you?

I grew up playing football first in elementary school then through middle school lettering in varsity football and as a starter as an outside linebacker and tailback.
after the military, I joined a 3 piece patch motorcycle and was club affiliated for 3 years before becoming A1302 operating engineer tower crane operator in Seattle, Washington building Skyscrapers.


Up next :
Bodybuilder 
Ossining Sgt. Joe Tolve 


No comments:

Post a Comment