Thursday, November 9, 2017

Shawn Sahil Bodybuilder and Fitness Coach!



How did you get started in bodybuilding?
Well I was very skinny when I was kid and I wasn't looking good in my clothes and my friends  my they would be  making fun of me so that motivate me to start!  "laughing"






Who is your role model?

Well I don't have any role models from bodybuilding my mother was and is! When watching Sparta I wanted to look like one of those guys.



Tell me what exercise gets gives your stomach a 12 pack?

I would say the best exercise for the six pack is cardio and dieting.





What supplements do you use?
Supplement I only take amino acid protein and I eat a lot of food is the key! yOU have to eat a lot of food, good food, good quality you have to measure your food!













What is your best body part ? 
Shawn Sahil
My best body part is my shoulders and back.

Tell me 3 interesting facts about you?
I can't miss my workout
2 it's kind of interesting when I go to the gym people trying to start talking to me ask me questions
3 is my dieting like I never come off it


1 comment:

  1. A perfect body not only gives attraction, But it is the best way to improve our confidence. It may be tough for some people to do heavy workouts in gym. SARM is a supplement to build your muscles with less effort. For further information Check: 101SARMs

    ReplyDelete